This is not a drill!
It’s the launch of my book Good Move: Strategy and Advice for Your Family’s Relocation.
If you search the internet or book stores for information about moving with kids, you’ll find an abundance of hacks, checklists, and tips for decluttering and staging.
It’s harder to find information on designing a move that improves life for your whole family, what’s involved with the emotional transition for you and your kids, and how to run a household while tackling the biggest to-do list ever.
When my family decided to move to a new home, I needed information about the changes we were facing so we could make mindful, well-informed decisions. The last thing I needed was another checklist.
I needed a compass, and I needed a reminder that no matter how hairy things got, we would be okay.
I created the book I wish I had when we were moving.
And now it’s available for you to buy in paperback and ebook:
The HPM Bookstore (for pdf & bulk orders)
Even if you’re not moving, here’s how you can help spread the word about Good Move:
- Share with friends over email or on social media
- Good Move makes a great gift for a family you know who is moving
- Tell someone you know in real estate or the moving industry
- Leave a book review on Amazon or Barnes & Noble
How to do all of that and more here.
A huge thanks to everyone who has been so supportive of this project especially:
- Gloria Pugh of AMWAT Movers, our moving industry expert
- Introduction Design, our naming savior and cover designer
- Shawn Girsberger, our compositor who made the book interior shine
- The amazing families that shared their moving stories
- And of course my family. You guys are the best. High five. It was a Good Move.