Contact Info: Email email@example.com for
- Media inquiries
- Booking events
- Review copy requests
- Other questions
- Full description available here
- Paperback: 256 pages
- Publisher: Harlow Park Media
- ISBN: 978-0990589723
- ISBN ebook: 978-0990589730
- Retail price: Paperback, $17.99; eBook $9.99
- Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 0.5 x 8.5 inches
Thank you so much for your interest in Good Move. Even if you’re not planning to move any time soon, you can still be a part of making Good Move a success.
If you’re planning a move…
- Follow Kaly on Facebook and Twitter and share Good Move related posts
- Post with #GoodMove on Instagram and follow Kaly’s daily Instagram project
- Follow the Good Move boards on Pinterest
- Buy the paperback or ebook:
If you know someone in real estate or the moving industry…
- Recommend or gift Good Move to your clients
- Tell a real estate agent or moving company about Good Move
- Receive a bulk discount on books when you purchase here
If you’ve moved with your kids or know a family moving…
- Good Move makes a great gift for a family planning to move
- Tell your friends about Good Move (ways to share below)
- Tell your real estate agent or moving company about Good Move
- Send me your moving story. I’m always looking for more insight for my readers and for future editions: firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Author
When Kaly doesn’t have her nose in a book, she wrangles and referees two elementary age boys and blogs at KalySullivan.com about her often humorous efforts to lead a mindful, connected life. Her writing has been featured on sites such as Mamalode, The Mid, In The Powder Room, McSweeney’s Internet Tendency, and Scary Mommy to name a few. She lives with her family outside Philadelphia.
Q: Why write Good Move?
If you hop on the internet looking for information about moving, you’ll find an abundance of hacks, check lists, and tips for decluttering and staging. It’s harder to find information on making the decision to move, what’s involved with the emotional transition for you and your kids, and how to run a household while tackling the biggest to-do list ever. When we decided to move to a new home, I needed information about what we were facing so we could make mindful, well-informed decisions. The last thing I needed was another check list. I created the book I wish I had when we were moving.
Q: Your biggest moving win?
We did a really great job of defining what was important to us when picking a new neighborhood and a new home. With that prioritized list, we found a community that was a right fit for us.
Q: Your biggest moving fail?
We did not do enough digging into our moving company and our move ended up costing us twice as much as we planned and a lot of mental anguish. If we had known what to look out for, we would have been able to prevent it.
Here are a few pieces I’ve written, or been quoted in, regarding moving with kids.
Sharing Good Move:
Good Move is your best friend as you take on moving your family into a new home. #GoodMove #moving #kids #books http://buff.ly/1CVWQ6L Click to tweet!
This is the book I wish I had when I was moving my family. #GoodMove #moving #kids #books http://buff.ly/1CVWQ6L Click to tweet!
Moving your family? This is the resource you need to make it a Good Move. #moving #kids #books http://buff.ly/1CVWQ6L Click to tweet!
Share this (Copy and paste into your Facebook status):
Good Move is an amazing resource for family’s moving into a new home. From what pitfalls to avoid to the logistics that make it all happen, this book will prepare you to guide your family through the physical and emotional transition to a new home. http://buff.ly/1CVWQ6L
If you’re thinking about moving, Good Move takes you through your relocation step-by-step so you know what to expect when moving your family. http://buff.ly/1CVWQ6L
Real insights, expert advice, exercises to make mindful decisions: Good Move is everything you need when moving with kids. http://buff.ly/1CVWQ6L