People connect through stories: the links we click on, the anecdotes we tell our friends, the articles we forward, the brands that inspire us to return for more, the memories we have.
In sharing our stories, we’re reaching out saying, “This is my experience.”
We want the person on the other end to say, “Yeah, me too.”
I can help you tell your story in a clear, relatable way that connects you to the people you want to reach the most.
Stories forge connection. When you start from a place of true connection, you form a lasting relationship with your audience.
From concept to execution, I’ve helped all kinds of companies tell their stories:
- Credit cards & banks
- Luxury cars
- Non-profit agencies
- Employee benefit programs
- Art museums
- Film & media
I can help you with:
- Marketing materials: digital and print
- Website content
- Proposals and presentations
- Anything that requires words to get your point across
A little bit about how I work:
- I make complicated concepts simple and accessible.
- I deliver on deadline, often early.
- I follow directions, take feedback, and play well with others.
- I can change directions on a dime (because we all know clients can be finicky).
Looking for a storyteller?
Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I’d love to hear your story.